Art Nude Photography
This workshop is designed to show many of the techniques of art nude photography. In contrast to glamour photography, art nude or figure photography is still predominantly created in monochrome, relying heavily on shadow and highlight for the visual effect. Whereas glamour images gain most of their impact from colour. Unlike many, this event consists almost entirely of practical work, with no lecturers or classroom work to pad out the day. To allow everyone to get the very best out of the event we only use experienced professional models. During the day we will look at the effect different light sources and reflectors have on the image and how the photographer can control the ratio of highlights and shadow to get the desired effect. Most of this course will be held in the school’s especially designed professional lo-key studio. with it unique design consisting of a classroom, coupled with a large totally black studio.
- Cost £95 including buffet lunch with vegetarian option. Please advise in advance of any special dietary requirements.
- Starting at 10:00Hrs and finishes at 16:00Hrs.
- Doors open at 09:45Hrs.
- Tutor – Martyn Rayner BA(Hons) Photography. Cambridge School of Art, ARU
- Course is limited to 6 photographers.
- Photographers must have DSLR with Hot-shoe flash connector. The course is not suitable for most compact or bridge cameras. If you are unsure please ask.
- Tea and Coffee during the day, soft drinks and snacks may be purchased from the studio cafe.
Dates Saturday 24th August with Cody – only 6 places available
Make an enquiry about this event